About Batch 206
Opened in March 2012, Batch 206 Distillery is an 8,000 square foot distillery located in the heart of Seattle, Washington. Out of 100+ distilleries in the state of Washington, we currently rank #4 in terms of Production and are one of the top 3 selling distilleries in the state.
Batch 206 Distillery is a true small batch artisan facility. We currently produce our products on a 1,000 liter, handmade German Kothe still.
Batch 206 is owned and operated by Jeff Steichen and his wife Daleen. Prior to opening Batch 206 Distillery, Jeff Steichen was owner/operater of the Showbox music venues in Seattle for over 20 years . Under his stewardship the Showbox was consistently ranked as one of the top music concert venues in the world.
Our Products currently include
- Old Log Cabin Bourbon – Whiskey – Bronze Medal, 2015 NY World Wine and Spirits Competition
- Barrel Raider Straight Bourbon Whiskey (89 Points, Silver Medal, “Highly Recommended” – 2014 Beverage Tasting Institute). Version 2 to be released in early 2016.
- Counter Gin – 2015 Wine Enthusiast “One of 11 Must Try American Gins. 2015 Tasting Panel Magazine – 93 Points
- Old Tom Counter Gin (Gold Medal, 2015 American Craft Spirits Association)
- Batch 206 Vodka – 2014 SF Spirits Competition Gold Medal. Beverage Tasting Insitute – Gold Medal, 91 Points.
- Batch 206 100 Proof Mad Mint Vodka – A Minus. 2015 Sip NW Magazine, Best of the NW Flavored Vodka, 3rd Place.Drinkhacker.com
- See 7 Stars Moonshine 100 Proof Original Moonshine. 90 Proof Flavors Apple Pie, Cherry Pie and Peach Pie – – 2014 SIP NW Magazine, Best White Dog Whiskey
(1) According to the Surgeon General, women should not drink alcoholic beverages during pregnancy because of the risk of birth defects.
(2) Consumption of alcoholic beverages impairs your ability to drive a car or operate machinery, and may cause health problems.